Since 2007, Per has worked on business and human rights, with a particular focus on global supply chains, collaboration within and across sectors, advocacy and policy development, business and women’s human rights, and ethical trade. Per has more than 20 years work experience with partner based international development, from both field and head office level, including finance management, the interaction between program and finance and anti-corruption work.
- Masters in Economics/Cand. Oecon, University of Oslo
- Economics, Université des Sciences Sociales, Toulouse
- Music and theology, Bible School, Oslo
- International development
- Finance management
- Advocacy and policy development
- Responsible business
- Women’s human rights
- Ethical trade
Tel: +47 950 12 969 – LinkedIn – Send email – Open CV
Kirsten has more than 25 years’ experience with rights-based development and peace-building processes in around 30 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Europe. She has thorough thematic experience within governance and democracy building, peace building, reconciliation and transitional justice, gender equality, organizational development, and responsible business.
- Environment and Development, one semester, University of Oslo
- Master of Economics, Management and administration, (“siviløkonom”) Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
- Social anthropology, two semesters, University of Bergen
- “Cambridge proficiency Exam in English”, Kingston Adult Education Centre, Surrey, England
- “Certificat pratique de langue française”, Université Haute Bretagne, Rennes, France
- Gender analysis
- Women, Peace and Security
- Peace Building
- Results Based Management
- Decent Work
- Stakeholder consultations
- Strategic Process Facilitation
Tel.: +47 90 86 82 80 – Send Email – LinkedIn – Open CV
Position: Senior Partner
International Relations (M.A).
Fields: Aid effectiveness in Fragile States and Conflict-affected situations, with the design, assessment, management, monitoring of and evaluation of international assistance. Governance, Stabilisation and Recovery, with a specialisation with Multi Donor Trust Funds, and other multi/stakeholder aid channels.
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tel.: +47-90795353 Send email LinkedIN Open CV
Position: Senior Partner
Comparative Religion (M.A.).
Fields: Fragile and conflict-affected states; policy analyses; capacity development; appraisal, monitoring, evaluation; majority-minority relations; inter-ethnic and inter-religious relations.
Languages: English (French, Italian).
Tel.: +47-99504457 Send email LinkedIN Open CV
Knut has extensive experience with appraisal, planning and evaluation of projects, including developing methodology and training professionals in these fields. He has professional experience in interdisciplinary research, research policy planning, future studies, and teaching. Academically, he is the author of several text books in project planning, risk analysis, evaluation, and logical framework approach.
- Ph.D. in Project and Risk Management, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
- Development studies and future studies, Diploma, Inter-university for Post-graduate Studies, Dubrovnik, Yugoslavia
- Sociology, Post-graduate studies, University of Oslo and University of Warsaw
- Educational Science, Diploma, University of Trondheim
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Norwegian Institute of Technology, Norway
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Oslo School of Engineering
- Project evaluation and project cycle management
- Project planning and risk management
- Environmental protection and Natural Resource Management
- Technology assessment
- Industry and infrastructure
- Multilateral organizations
- Gender analysis
- Teaching and education
- Research, information and publishing
Send email Open CV
MSc. International Devleopment Studies; MSc. Cognitive Psychology; Postgraduate certificate in Business and Human Rights
Fields: Institutional funding, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, programme design and management, communications, external relations, operational support and research. Thematic expertise in sexual and reproductive health and rights, behaviour change communication, migration and development, inclusive education and business and human rights.
Languages: English, Dutch, (Arabic)
Tel.: Send email LinkedIN Open CV